You cannot insert a PDF into Word, but there is a simple fix! Steps that even the most un-technical person can handle.
- Open the PDF you would like to insert into Word.
- Click the File Menu on the toolbar.
- Click Save As in the list
- When the Save As Screen opens, select where you want to save your file to. Remember save it so you can find it. I recommend saving it to your Desktop. You can find and remove it easily.
- See the Save As Type. Click on the blue down arrow to show the Save As options.
You want to select JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe). See picture.
- Click Save. You have now made your PDF into a Jpeg!
Congrats. OK, now you just insert your picture into Word. If you do not know how to do this….
- Go to Word
- Open the Word document you want to insert your picture into.
- Position your pointer where you want to insert your picture.
- For 1997-2003 Office Users: Click the Insert Menu on the toolbar, Click Picture
- For 2007 Office Users: Click the Insert Tab, Click Picture
And that’s it! Easy Enough.