Have you ever commented on a blog only to have your thumbnail image show up as a generic photo instead of a beautiful picture of you?! And you can’t figure out how in the world you are supposed to get an image to show up!
It really is very simple.
1. Go to Gravatar.com and sign up for an account.
2. Gravatar will send you a confirmation message to confirm your email address that you used to sign up.
3. Once you confirm you will be ready to get your face on.
5. Next you will be able to position how your image appears in the thumbnail by cropping it.
6. You will be asked to Rate your image, obviously if you have a normal professional image you would select “G” as your rating.
7. The next screen allows you to select which emails you want to use that particular thumbnail with. You can select different images if you have different emails for different blogs.
And that is how simple it is to Get Your Face On!
If you know someone who needs to get their face on, please feel free to share this with them!