You’ve heard me say this over and over again. But what do I mean by it?
What can technology do to make success possible?
When it comes to doing business online, there is a great need for technical skills. You may feel like you have to hire help with marketing, web design or communications. Without knowing exactly what to search for, it is challenging to find the right resources. However, with technology at your fingertips you can actually play all three roles.
Imagine being able to update your own website without learning how to be a coder because that is not what you are good at. Imagine being able to gain more exposure and visibility for your business using social tools. Also, imagine getting your business press coverage on local, national and international levels.
This is possible with technology! Learning technology will give you the edge that is needed in today’s market. The need for tech-savvy entrepreneurs is growing. It is essential to have the skills to send out a newsletter, maintain your website and market yourself on social media.
Successful business owners know that they need to focus on the ongoing marketing and buzz that is needed to attract new customers.
Here are a few ways your technical skills make a marketing impact:
- Online Payments – To be profitable, there must be a way to get paid. This could include setting up products, connecting payment buttons and customizing a shopping cart.
- Email Marketing – This is the most effective way to market because it works! There are many email marketing services out there. They allow you to build a relationship with your prospects and support sales. You need to know how to integrate and segment using your email service.
- Product Launches – It is not enough to put up an offering on a website and expect it to sell. Launches are what bring in the money. They create sales along with visibility and credibility.
- Membership Sites – One of the best ways to launch and deliver your products online after launching them.
- Productivity – The more you learn, the better you manage your time and the more you can handle. Project management tools are very useful as your business grows and the need for clear communication increases.
- WordPress – Be your webmaster. Turn your website into a powerhouse using WordPress! Google loves WordPress and there is a growing number of websites using it as their platform.
- Social Media – Everyone is doing it and it is not going anywhere.
- Creating Buzz :: Getting Noticed – This is how you truly grow your presence + audience. Businesses have been using these tactics for years and your business should be no different.
No longer do women have to struggle in business.
Building a business that can plug into any port—
that goes cha-ching! while you sleep
and evolves at the speed of your dreams.
Making more money than you did at your last ‘real’ job—
more money than your parents,
more money than your husband.
Mastering the technology
that opens your world.
Making it easy.
Embrace technology by learning the skills needed for success online! Technology makes everything possible.
GEEK LABS for Preneurs Coming Tuesday
I am launching something very special for Entrepreneurs that will make everything possible.
If you’re an aspiring or experienced Entrepreneur, this 10-week program will begin to shift your business from shaky to rock-solid, shine up your tech skills, and help you gain the confidence to grow your business.
If you want go from totally tech-phobic to full-tilt Geek-Ali-Cious, this is just what you need! With tools & techniques that create buzz for your business, while bringing you towards your boldest potential!
No thick-rimmed spectacles required (though mine are pretty cute.)
The GEEK LABS is an interactive crash-course in must-know business Geekery — designed especially for people who think ‘technology’ is scary, complicated, or just plain mystifying.